To save busy regulatory professionals time and keep them well-prepared for their compliance duties, ChemLinked Team built databases of both Chemical regulation and chemical inventories.
Our regulatory database is a repository of information providing you with easy access to need-to-know compliance information. The database encompasses a broad range of relevant industries providing both concise summaries and detailed explanations, along with insightful perspectives and analysis from our regulatory experts. Currently, the regulatory database covers a wide range of topics, including New Chemical, Hazardous Chemical, Toxic Chemical, Precursor Chemical, Cosmetics, Agrochemicals, Food and Electric & Electronics.
- Serves as the perfect reference for regulatory professionals;
- Allow you to search for regulatory documents of your concern
- Provides grasp-at-a-glance summary, history, corresponding duties and related original regulatory and technical documents;
- Alert you when the regulations get updated;
- Allow you to keep a record of the regulatory entries of your interest by click “Add to My Favorite” and review them from time to time from “My Favorite” folder(being developed).
We recommend you to use the IE 8.0+, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
The inventory toolbox enables you to clarify which inventories your substance is listed under. By doing a simple search, the toolbox highlights all relevant inventories, provides an inventory overview and summarizes corresponding obligations.